The Test Technician will be working in our non-climate controlled warehouse. This position is a non-exempt 40 hour a week position, hours will be Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Installing, configuring and troubleshooting systems, troubleshooting hardware problems on computers, tablets, servers, and replacing broken components on problematic hardware, on-site training.
All techs are responsible for maintaining proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all times when on the warehouse floor. Daily tasks require a tech to conduct the following; functionality testing, wiping computers (Data wiping), quality assurance, packaging, Hard Drive Disk drilling and teardown (disassembling systems for parts harvesting.)
- Attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Required frequently: standing, walking kneeling, squatting, bending and reaching
- Work in hot or cold temperatures.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as detailed work instructions
- Always be willing to learn something new specialties
- Experience with Data Wiping
- General understanding of computer components: (Hard Drives, Motherboard, Power Supplies, CPU, etc.…)
- Ability to work with various testing software
- Ability to follow and understand detailed work instructions
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour