Environmental Health & Safety Policy
As a provider of recycling services, R2 Corporation (Resale Resource/Recycling Resource Corporation) management and staff are committed to continually improve our Environmental Quality, Health, and Safety Management System (EQH&SMS) to maximize our customer’s experience. We will:
- Review our environmental quality, health, and safety performances on a regular basis and develop and implement procedures to ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of our EQH&SMS.
- Use certified recyclers to properly dispose of our recyclable materials, such as corrugated products, wood pallets, metals, plastics, and electronic scrap in accordance with environmental local, state, and federal laws and regulations regarding asset recovery, recycling, and reuse in an effort to maintain our environment responsibility.
- Communicate our commitment to environmental quality routinely to our employees, vendors, and customers. This is made public through our company website and prominent posting in our facility. We will solicit their input in meeting our environmental quality, health and safety goals and in turn will offer assistance to meet their goals.
- Prevent pollution, injury, ill health, and maintain a safe workplace through effective implementation of our management system. R2 Corporation pledges to comply with all local, state and federal laws and regulations relating to all its business endeavors.
- Separate and carefully manage “Focus Materials” through the End of Life process. R2 Corporation is committed to a hierarchy of Reuse, Recovery, and Reuse through refurbishment, Recovery through recycling, and the remaining material to properly equipped energy recovery and/or disposal facilities in conformance with Section 5 & 6 of the R2:2013 standards.
This commitment is bolstered by R2 Corporation certification under ISO 14001:2015,
ISO 9001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 and Responsible Recycling “R2:2013″ Practices.
*R2 Corporation does not have a direct affiliation to SERI other than being R2:2013 certified.